- yeagerdAsked on November 30, 2012 at 07:01 AM
1) is it possible to change the username, I was not aware that it would be encoded in every URL when I set it.
2) TOS Question: The terms say that we are not allowed to resell in any way. I am a freelance web designer who works for several small companies. I like using JotForms because it is easy to use and it may sound strange but I velieve in providing services in such a way that I am easy to fire. I hate companies that try to hide pieces and parts to make it tough to move if a customer is not happy.
For each of our companies, if we each had a free account that would be plenty of quota for now but if we worked off a single account we would need to upgrade which is fine by me as I find value in your service for sure.
If I upgraded the account and used it for my and my clients form submissions would that be a violation of TOS?
It is much easier for me to have access to all the data, forms and options in a single panel as while I only work for a few small companies I do a lot for each one from initial web design all the way to completing sales with their customers. In fact they rarely get involved until a lead is a qualified ready to buy lead so access to the account would only be by a single person, me.
- fxrAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 07:38 AM
1. Yes, we can change your username for you. Just let us know what you want it changed to.
2. You are quite welcome to open one JotForm account and have as many different clients in there. We have no issue with that at all.
Hope that helps address your concerns, please let me know if you have any other concerns.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 01, 2012 at 03:38 PM
For some reason, your response came out empty. Would you mind reposting through your browser using this link instead of replying via email?