- stuart.perryAsked on February 28, 2011 at 10:22 AM
I'm trying to setup a facebook form for a guy doing book plates. I'm having a lot of trouble formatting the form to accept the picture in a manner that's somewhat visually appeasing.
This is the link to my form now:
Not only is the formatting not going my way, the picture won't even show up on Facebook! I'll post the link below.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 01, 2011 at 08:09 AM
Hello, can you provide us the facebook URL that can be publicly viewed? I can't seem to view your facebook URL
- stuart.perryAnswered on March 01, 2011 at 08:40 AM
This is our facebook business page that we're testing the form on:
Just Like the page, and if you want just unlike it after you check it out, its the only FBML tab on the left side.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 01, 2011 at 08:58 AM
Sorry, but I still can't view the page. Facebook's redirecting me to my home page. Is there maybe a group page that I should join to first before being able to view the form page?
- JotForm SupportJotFormSupportAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 03:20 AM
Adding custom css for .form-all is killing the original form-all style in your form.
In other words, adding background image hack is not working in facebook.
- stuart.perryAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 09:41 AM
Then what would you suggest I do to get this graphic behind my form, this is crucial. If I need to pay for JotForm I will, but so far its been nothing but trouble and the support is far from optimal.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 03:22 AM
- stuart.perryAnswered on March 10, 2011 at 10:51 AM
Wow yeah, that's what I'm going for. Now I'm just working on a better graphic. Thanks for the help!
- sarah lacanilaoAnswered on November 06, 2014 at 12:53 AM
no view background images
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 06, 2014 at 01:51 AM
What is your JotForm account username or the email address you used in your account profile? I am unable to find any details with your email address "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Alternatively you can also let is know your form ID / Form URL with which you are having this issue and we will take a look.
Do get back to us with the details in a new thread by clicking on the following URL: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?