- peppyukAsked on November 30, 2012 at 08:55 AM
I seem unable to clone any of my forms. I end up with a flank form!
Please could you advise.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 09:08 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. As I've check your form, I found out that your account using domain jotformeu.com. Can you please log into your account using http://www.jotformeu.com/ and try to clone one of your form if the said issue still persists or not.
- peppyukAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 09:41 AM
Still seem to be havng problems. Unable to access form or do anything! Seems to be a glitch!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 11:34 AM
I was able to clone some of your forms successfully. I've also noticed a lot of Clone forms in your account and when checked it seems to be a full form.
Have you tried using a different browsers? Firefox or Chrome maybe?
Please check and let me know if you are still having the issue.
- peppyukAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 12:16 PM
I am unable to use Jotform at all now with Firefox. It will work with Internet Explorer.
Any suggestions as to how I can get it working agian in Firefox? It has never been a problem until today!
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 01:33 PM
Have you tried clearing your browsers cache and or everything? From Download History to Site Preferences? Please do and let us know for results.
- peppyukAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 01:47 PM
That seems to have sorted it.
Thank you to all you guys for your help. It is very much appreciated.
Have a good weekend
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 01:48 PM
Great! Please be sure to let us know if you encounter some other issues again. Thanks