- jmaganaAsked on February 28, 2011 at 11:43 AM
Can I export my list as a .csv file
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on February 28, 2011 at 03:49 PM
If you mean your submissions by "my list" yes you can by following the steps;
1. Click "My Forms" on the top
2. Click on the Form name you want to export submissions to CSV file
3. Click on "Submission"
4. Scroll down the page, On the Gird Table, Right Above the Submission Date title, you will see "CSV" button.
(You can export the submissions to Excel file as well. It is right near the CSV button)