- ereferralsAsked on February 28, 2011 at 02:29 PM
The form submits without asking for the required fields! If you press submit it goes straight through to thank you page!
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on February 28, 2011 at 04:12 PM
I have forwarded your problem to our development team. As soon as they fix this problem you will get an update post.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 01, 2011 at 10:06 AM
I tested the main form. It worked fine. I think the problem is happening because of a conflict with your page. Please replace the code in your site with IFrame version of the code.
Here is how you can get the IFrame code. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on iFrame and copy the code provided.