- ceranesAsked on December 01, 2012 at 04:56 PM
This morning I made some changes to my Contact Us form, saved it, then copied the new embed code into my website. The change still do not show up. Why is that? All browser history has been cleared. Should it take more time?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 01, 2012 at 05:18 PM
The embedded form looks updated on my end, and from what I notice, you have already employed a trick for showing the most updated version of a form.
May I ask if you are still having issues so we can mark this topic as resolved?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 02, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Hello ceranes. It seems that you may have replied but did not reflect on this thread. Can you instead visit this link and post your message here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/153259-Why-doesn-t-my-form-update-on-the-live-website#2
- ceranesAnswered on December 02, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Thanks for your response. After I posted this, I discovered that I had to change the "form" portion of the address to "www". That instantly solved the problem. I copied the form script from your website into my website and assumed everything was fine. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 02, 2012 at 01:02 AM
Thank you for the update, ceranes. It's good to know as well you were able to find the solution to the delayed update of your form.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.