- davecwijotformAsked on December 01, 2012 at 07:36 PM
I created an event registration form and set it up to notify the event organizer. Later, when I clicked "email alerts" I was given one option only, NOTIFICATION 2. If I had to go back and change Notifivakon 1. how do aI do that? http://form.jotform.us/form/21574
So "notifcation 1" was not an option and that is the one I wish to change.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 01, 2012 at 08:09 PM
Here's how you can edit it.
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification 2, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Click "Notification 2" (text in slant position) to edit.
Let us know if you have more questions. Thanks!