- JTmoneyAsked on December 02, 2012 at 02:41 AM
I have a form I need to add one field to and one line of text in the instructions. When I go to save it just gets stuck in the saving mode and never saves.
The form is "Student Application".
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 02, 2012 at 02:58 AM
In which browser is this occurring? Also, if you use another browser, does the same thing happen?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 02, 2012 at 03:13 AM
Also, are you able to view the form at its URL okay?
- guest_23361270223038Answered on December 02, 2012 at 08:01 AM
I tried it in Safari and Firefox and neither worked. When I tried the URL the form didn't pop up, just this...
../../js/builder/question_definitions.js:871: TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of undefined "\" apiKey=\"" + prop.apiKey.value + "\" services=\""+ prop.services.value + " ^ TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of undefined at Object.createInputHTML (../../js/builder/question_definitions.js:871:167) at Object.createHTMLCode (../../js/builder/build_source.js:1286:30) at Object.createCSS [as createFullCode] (../../js/builder/build_source.js:830:27) at Object.getCode (../../js/builder/build_source.js:660:36) at v8_build_source.js:61:30
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 02, 2012 at 08:07 AM
We apologize for such issue. I have now forwarded this concern to our level 2 support. Hopefull, they will update as as soon as possible.
- guest_23361270223038Answered on December 02, 2012 at 08:10 AM
Appreciate it! =)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 02, 2012 at 08:23 AM
Could you please try recreating your Filepicler.io field? Delete it and add a new one, that might fixed the problem.
Let us know if this doesn't work. Thanks!
- guest_23361270223038Answered on December 02, 2012 at 09:07 AM
Deleting filepicler.io field did fix the problem. Yay! Thanks! BUT... when I add the field back the problem returns. Any other option for allowing a pic to be uploaded to the application?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 02, 2012 at 09:24 AM
Yes, you can also use File Upload tool and set Allow Multiple, its under Form Tools. Here's a visual guide.
- guest_23361270223038Answered on December 02, 2012 at 09:51 AM
Worked like a charm! Thanks!
- JotForm SupportozanAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 09:43 AM
We've fixed the issue. There was a problem with filepicker.io, now it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.