- testytestersAsked on February 28, 2011 at 09:26 PM
As you may know by now, Facebook will be migrating pages to the new layout some time this March. Among the changes will be the pulling out the static FBML app which easily allows you to fix the html of your tabs. Currently, it's said that pages can be edited using iFrames after a certain point. Will Jotforms be adapting to this change such that we can still embed forms into Facebook tabs? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 28, 2011 at 11:38 PM
Our development team is already working on this to make sure that JotForm will have no problems after facebook migrates.
- TheSkinCoachAnswered on March 23, 2011 at 05:03 PM
I've added a jotforms contact form to my facebook page and its totally different to the one I made on the jotforms site. Also I can't seem to make a tab for it...it's a mess and I'm going around in circles with it :(
- alamaanahAnswered on March 23, 2011 at 05:26 PM
Yep. same here... looks like jotform dropped the ball on this one
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 24, 2011 at 02:22 AM
Would you mind giving me the link to your fb pages and forms so I can help you with your concerns?