- sgerraAsked on December 03, 2012 at 12:54 PM
I set up 2 different ones with 2 of my e-mail address and neither are getting to me? Is there a problem with the outgoing e-mail notifications?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 01:55 PM
Please set your form notifications "Sender Email" to noreply@jotformcom. Something like this;
And add Jotmails IP Address to your Whitelist: https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses
- sgerraAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 02:51 PM
Wow Yahoo has you blacklisted...that's not good...not sure how I can get them to whitelist your service...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 02:56 PM
I suggest you to ask help from your service provider to do it with regards to your domain email, email@example.com (worldsapartny.com)
- sgerraAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 03:06 PM
The domain is hosted by Yahoo. Again I'm not sure how I could possibly get Yahoo to whitelist your IP address'. I'll just have to do without the e-mail notifications I guess. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 03:08 PM
You can try the suggestions above to use firstname.lastname@example.org as your form notifications "Sender Email" and try doing a live test submissions. See if you can receive it.