- lowellgeneralAsked on December 03, 2012 at 01:31 PM
Program has identified malware within JotForm: Mal/HTMLGen-A
Attached is the message we are getting. We are dead in the water here-- help.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 01:46 PM
Thanks for informing us about this.
Is the company's anti-virus software Sophos by any chance?
- lowellgeneralAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 01:49 PM
Yes. What evidence is there that Sophos has miscategorized? This will be helpful in making an argument.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 02:17 PM
I believe that this was a false positive detection. May you kindly ask them to check the source of the http://form.jotform.us/form/21975748164162 form, and whitelist the form.jotform.us address?
I have also checked the form using Virustotal Scan URL Tool, and this is showing a positive 0/32 result.
- fxrAnswered on December 05, 2012 at 09:16 AM
Sophos have got back to us on this and realized the miscatergorization and have corrected it.
Can you please confirm that you are now able to access your forms as normal now?
- fxrAnswered on December 05, 2012 at 09:54 AM
You have probably responded to this via email and unfortunately it hasnt pulled through to the forum so we are unable to see it.
You can reply directly to the thread
- lowellgeneralAnswered on December 05, 2012 at 09:55 AM
Thanks for your efforts-- our forms are back up & running. Much appreciated!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 05, 2012 at 09:59 AM
Thank you for keeping us posted, lowellgeneral.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.