- guest_23376925265057Asked on December 03, 2012 at 06:46 PM
I created my form:
then, I did a test with my email:
and I recieved the email:
then, I tried to submit a test again:
it loaded for 1 minute and an I recieved an error message:
- guest_23376925265057Answered on December 03, 2012 at 06:58 PM
Por favor, alguem me ajjuda ai galera, se quiser eu traduzo >< por favor
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 07:13 PM
Try submitting the live form a few times instead of using the "Test Email" button and let us know if you get the same result. Don't worry about depleting your submissions quota for the month. We'll reset that to what it was prior to the tests.
We'll await your results.
- guest_23376925265057Answered on December 03, 2012 at 07:16 PM
Sounds good. I will test it ! =) Thanks.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 07:21 PM
I believe I've found the problem. The form is in your Trash folder! If you restore it, it should work again.
- guest_23376925265057Answered on December 03, 2012 at 07:28 PM
I deleted this form because it was not working and I created a new one:
It is not working either =/
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 07:34 PM
I don't know if it will make any difference but I've just cleared your account's cache. Please try to make a submission now and let us know the result.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 07:39 PM
Actually, you can also try changing the form's URL from
- guest_23376925265057Answered on December 03, 2012 at 07:48 PM
=/ still not working. I recieved an email of one submission 30 minutes ago. But when I did that submission It did not show a "Thank you" msg, It showed an error msg. Thanks for reseting.
Can you try to create a form with a new account? to see if it works?
I saw some old tutorials about this site that show how to create a form, and I did what they were telling me to do... however, their videos had an "old version"(outdated version).
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 08:39 PM
You are correct. The video instruction was based on the previous version of JotForm's My Forms. The platform was upgraded only recently -- we will update the video instruction too. We apologize for any inconvinience.
However, you can check the articles found here to get a better understanding of the how to's in creating your form.
Hope this help.
- mestrefamiliarAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 09:30 PM
=/ I checked it... I think I already learned how to create the form that I want... I really liked your site, but I want to be able to enjoy it xD I am creating a new website, but I need to make my form work
Thanks guys, u are awsome...
- mestrefamiliarAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 09:42 PM
I created another account, and a new form in this account... it did not work .-. Is it blocked for brazilians? xD
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 09:50 PM
Please tell us which brazilian form it is that is not working..
is this the form? http://www.jotformz.com/form/23378139845666
I found no disabled form in your account so far.
- guest_23376925265057Answered on December 04, 2012 at 06:06 AM
I dont know what happened, but today, all of them are working! thank you!!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 06:15 AM
On behalf of the team, you are very much welcome. We are so glad to hear that your problem has been fixed.
Have a great day ahead.