- VerandalondonAsked on December 04, 2012 at 06:20 AM
I created 3 forms using your new ‘My forms’ and now can’t see the new forms I created or the new folder I created for them. It was called ‘competitions’.
Can you help?
- wineclickAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 06:39 AM
- VerandalondonAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 06:49 AM
I believe so - i have selected to see all forms and the ones I created in the new form do not show. I created them yesterday.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 07:17 AM
Do you have the form URL or the page URL where you've embedded the missing form so we can check it here? Also, have you tried it checking on your trash folder? Try checking it there.
We'll wait your reply.
- VerandalondonAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 07:29 AM
Thank you for your help - much appreciated.
I've tried the trash and they're not there. The ones missing are embeded here:-
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 07:36 AM
Forms on your FB pages belongs to a "guest account" meaning you are not logged in when you created that form. I have now move these forms to your account Verandalondon so you should be able to find it there now.
Win Xmas Dinner for two @Veranda
Win a pair of tickets to THE BIG COUNCIL XMAS PARTY
WIN A PAIR OF NYE TICKETS AT VERANDA
- VerandalondonAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Thank you so much - that fixed it. Although I'm pretty sure I was logged in but hey its working now :)