- 1emsem1Asked on December 04, 2012 at 11:05 AM
When a user submits your payment form we keep submission data in our database until the payment is completed.
We process the submission (ie. send emails, add to Submissions page) only after we receive a notification from the payment gateway.
Using this wizard, you can “complete” a pending submission manually or “delete” it.
PS: Submissions that have been pending more than 30 days will be automatically deleted
When I first attempt to complete manually it says there's an error. When I then repeat the process it says complete. However it does not get put on the list. It disapears completely.Page URL:
- fxrAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 12:08 PM
That should not be behaving like that.
What form is this happening on?
Do you mind if we do a test?
- 1emsem1Answered on December 04, 2012 at 12:11 PMPilgrim / Sponsor and Team Member Aps.
Please feel free to test...not a problem
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Thank you, we will begin looking into this and get back to you shortly.
In addition to my colleagues previous questions are you able to provide us with the Error Message or a Screenshot of the Error that was happening when you got it?
- fxrAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 12:41 PM
I have managed to grab a couple of screenshots.
I have forwarded the issue to developers to have a look into, I am sure they can get this sorted out for you.
Thanks for you patience and understanding. Appreciated.
- 1emsem1Answered on December 04, 2012 at 12:48 PMdon't know how to do that
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 12:58 PM
No problem, we've recreated the problem at hand.
It is also noticable that you are using the Old Version of JotForm, have you tried switching to the new version and then seeing if you can edit, delete, or complete these pending submission? I tested both on our end and it appears to be the same result but I am curious about on your side also for this.
Either way there is something obviously wrong therefore we are referring this matter to our developers for them to take a look at as soon as they have a moment and then they will respond to you as soon as they have a moment and in the meantime thank you for your patience.
- 1emsem1Answered on December 04, 2012 at 01:00 PMthank you
- 1emsem1Answered on December 13, 2012 at 06:34 PMThis issue has never been resolved...has it been dropped on your end?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 15, 2013 at 05:22 AM
Hello 1emsem1. We apologize for missing to update you on this. I checked your 'QUICK PAY' form (since this is the form with the payment tool) and made a test. It seems that it no longer makes an error for completing pending submissions. Can you confirm that this is now the case?
- gordyAnswered on January 15, 2013 at 09:51 AM
It doesn't make an error anymore because I removed the pay function from the application form. It now requires two steps for me and two steps for my enrollees.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 15, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Hi, liyam was actually referring to this Quick Pay Form
whiich has a payment tool. When you manually complete a pending submission (due to incomplete payment), the submission gets completed successfully.
Please check if this is not the case on your end.