- vendornetAsked on March 01, 2011 at 08:52 AM
I am trying to make a Radio Button option with Multi-Select. For example: "What types of pets do you own?" Options are "Dog, Cat, Horse, Hamster, Reptiles, Fish" and I want them to be able to selct multiple option (for example Dog and Cat).
How best can I do this?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 01, 2011 at 09:24 AM
To be able to do that you will need to use a checkbox.
Radio buttons can only be used for one single selection, this action is similar to a drop down menu.
To insert a set of checkboxes:
1. Create or Edit your form
2. Under Form Tools on the left panel, click Checkbox
3. Click Options on top of the form to add/edit the values and labels of your checkboxes
Hope this helps
- welswebAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 02:53 PM
I like the checkbox, however, how can you force them to pick 2? Say you want them to attend 2 of the 4 sessions at a conference. How can I make this happen?
- fxrAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 03:11 PM
I would just ask you to open a new thread with the request, and we will take you through the steps required.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 08:54 PM
You can find the solution to your concern in the last response to this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/82892-Limit-checkbox-question-answers-to-three-only#5