- qcareAsked on December 04, 2012 at 07:06 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 07:27 PM
You can use any valid page URL on Custom URL's Thank you option, that won't be a problem. This guide may help: http://www.jotform.com/help/38-How-to-Redirect-to-a-Page-After-Form-Submission
Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- qcareAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 07:37 PM
A site route relative url IS a valid url. I tested it and only fully qualified or absolute urls (http:// something.com/thankyoupage)seem to work.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 07:39 PM
Yes, that one should work. Thanks!
If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to inform us here.
- khrisellAnswered on July 05, 2013 at 05:01 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)