- TannvernetAsked on December 05, 2012 at 03:32 AM
I have a form with many products that can be ordered. The orders are forwarded via email. Is it possible to change the number of products I want to order. See example of how I want it on emailPage URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 05, 2012 at 04:04 AMYes, this is pretty much possible. While editing your form notification template, select the placeholder or tags for the form fields of which you prefer to change the color.Kindly watch the short video linked below to learn more:Please inform us if you need further help with your forms.Regards
- TannvernetAnswered on December 05, 2012 at 07:27 AM
That was very easy, thank you
A follow up question. Is it also possible to delete the fields that are not filled when the order is sent. I want only ordered product to be visible?
Hope you understand what I mean
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 05, 2012 at 08:17 AM
Unfortunately, no, that isn't quite possible yet. There is a workaround which involves removing the question labels from the notification template and leaving just the tags behind.
I am not sure if that's ideal for your situation though, as there is obviously a need to identify which products the numbers are for.
I believe submission PDFs only generate fields that are not empty. Have you tried using it for your form?
- asandstenAnswered on December 05, 2012 at 08:47 AM
Thank You for quick answer. I will try that