- mdlivelsAsked on December 05, 2012 at 07:35 AM
Do you not offer an RSS Feed option anymore? With your old version this was possible.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 05, 2012 at 08:27 AM
RSS Reports are still available. You can create one for your form by doing the following:
1. Go to your forms list at the My Forms page
2. Click the name of the form you're working on
3. Click the Reports button, then click Add Report
4. Choose RSS Listing then finish the report wizard
5. Copy the RSS Feed URL provided
- jonsan32Answered on February 18, 2013 at 04:22 PM
Is this option available for all forms at once? I have your app, and that lists them all... which makes me believe there must be some sort of overall feed. Im trying to place the rss feed on my iphone notifications page, but would want more than just one form to show. Thanks for any assistance you're able to provide.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 06:06 PM
That's not possible directly with JotForm. However, there's a good workaround which functions almost the same with JotForm. Try using RSSMix http://www.rssmix.com/, simply grab all the form RSS from JotForm and combined them into a single RSS link using the link above.
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- jonsan32Answered on February 18, 2013 at 07:39 PM
Thanks for the reply.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 07:48 PM