- ufcw1518Asked on March 01, 2011 at 11:36 AM
Where do I do this.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 02, 2011 at 12:03 PM
I will submit a ticket for someone to handle this.
Thanks for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 02, 2011 at 11:18 PM
Your payment was made using our payment gateway: Plimus. So, we do not have access to your credit card information. You might be able to change your credit card info by logging into your Plimus account. You will need to find out your Plimus username (a long string of numbers) from the original plimus email you received when you paid for JotForm, then enter it on the link below and enter the email address used in email. https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp??designId=1
That will reset your password and you can then login there to change the CC details.
If you cannot do that, I can cancel your subscription and you can re-subscribe your account when it expires.
- ufcw1518Answered on March 07, 2011 at 02:49 PM
The existing email used at Plimus is now closed, as it was a former coworker. As you can tell from our site we have lots on there that I do not want to lose. Is there anyway to keep my accounut open but change the billing info?
- JotForm SupportJotFormSupportAnswered on March 08, 2011 at 02:52 AM
Let us cancel your subscription and when Your account switches to Free immediately resubscribe us? Is that possible for you?