- jnellieAsked on December 05, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Would like to use slightly different variations of one form template.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 05, 2012 at 11:50 AM
This is pretty simple. To go about this:
1. Go to your forms list (at the My Forms page)
2. Click on the name of the form you're working on
3. Click More then click Clone Form
You may clone the form for as many times as you wish. Just be sure to rename these clones properly so you can easily identify them.
- jnellieAnswered on December 05, 2012 at 01:34 PM
Thanks for the help. The only other problem is that I can't seem to
find a way to rename the clone form. Am I missing something?
Quoting JotForm Support Forum :
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 05, 2012 at 02:11 PM
You can rename the form title from the My Forms page and from the form builder itself. Please take a look at the following tutorial:
Let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.