- northsidedesignAsked on December 05, 2012 at 04:24 PM
I have enabled the hover window/bubble reature on several of the fields on my form, but I have noticed that they block entry and access to parts of the form when they appear. How can i fix this?
- fxrAnswered on December 05, 2012 at 05:19 PM
Hi, Can you pleae try injecting the following Custom CSS?
Instructions on how to inject custom CSS are here
Let us know if you run into any problems or wants the hover help text positioned slightly differently after you see the end result.
- northsidedesignAnswered on December 05, 2012 at 05:24 PM
Just gave it a try using the instructions provided and it did not change anything.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 05, 2012 at 05:37 PM
My colleague's CSS is actually working but that is for 1 specific field. Since you have 3 fields being blocked, you can try this CSS codes.
right: -160px !important;
- northsidedesignAnswered on December 05, 2012 at 05:47 PM
This works great! thank you.