- a060718Asked on March 01, 2011 at 02:55 PM
currently, when the customer click the submit button, jotform ask for a verifying code. Once the code is input, the screen refresh and a "Thank You" for submitting the form is automatically generated to advise my customer that the form is submitted. I have another form that automatically refresh to my business website http://www.allstateagencies.com/a060718/Welcome
I want to have the screen refresh to the website above once the submit button is clicked by the customer.
The URL below is the form on my Facebook page.
Can you help?
- elitehipsterAnswered on March 01, 2011 at 05:14 PM
click on "conditions" and then click "change thank you url after submission" then put your url there. once your form is submitted, then it will forward the user to your "thank you" url (any url you choose, doesnt really mean its a "thank you" specific one)
- a060718Answered on March 02, 2011 at 09:28 AM
I could not locate the "submit" function in the "If, Then" statement. Shouldn't there be one? I'm worry that if I selected one of the other fields, the form will be redirected automatically. Suggestions?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 06:31 AMUnfortunately, after JotForm's Thank you page, you cannot force it to
redirect to another page.
But, what you can do is either use the URL you stated as the custom
Thank You page, or create a custom Thank you page then insert inside it
To redirect users to a Custom URL page after form submission, follow these steps
on form editor:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Thank You" button on toolbar
3. Select "Custom URL" and click "Next"
4. Enter URL of the success page on your site.
Then, edit your thank you page by opening the source code, insert this script somewhere
in between <head> and </head> tag:
<meta equiv="refresh" content="2;url=http://www.yourpage.com">
2 = represents the number of seconds
url = the URL of the page going to after 2 seconds.
You can modify the counter from 0 to infinityHope this helps