- ibroSecretariatAsked on December 06, 2012 at 07:43 AM
I created a new form and tested it by submitting it. It succeeded once, but now refuses to submit. Chrome and Firefox both time out.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 08:24 AM
I just tested the form right now and the submission went through without any errors, can you please try again and let us know if the issue is still happening.
- ibroSecretariatAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 08:27 AM
No luck. Still doing the same thing. Chrome turns very slowly and times out.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 08:53 AM
Can you please try the following URL and let us know if that is still an issue?
I have submitted a test and was not able to reproduce the issue.
Please let us know the results!
- ibroSecretariatAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 09:03 AM
I get invalid form url. This form is not available for this domain.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 09:15 AM
Hello ibroSecretariat. The link you posted actually works.
- ibroSecretariatAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 09:43 AM
yes, that link works. The form appears, but will not submit. The error message I posted appeared when I used your link http://www.jotform.com/form/23403136163342
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 09:52 AM
Thank you for your update, ibroSecretariat. I just tested your form and I was able to make a submission. Can you scroll up on your form and see to it if there are some fields that has been forgotten to be filled up?
Also, can you share with us the browser and version that you're using?
- ibroSecretariatAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Version 23.0.1271.95 m
Is it problematic if unrequired fields are left empty? Just tried it again filling in all the fields. Same problem of timing out.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 01:11 PM
I just tested your form and I also can't replicate your issue, all works fine when hitting submit button.
Please consider this few things;
1. Please check your firewall settings, please try turning it off and do submit a test data again.
2. Check your internet connection speed, reset your connection if possible.
3. Start Google Chrome in SAFE MODE (Add-ons disabled).
4. Clear your google chrome browser data;
Thanks and please let us know for results.
- ibroSecretariatAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 04:21 AM
The situation has cleared itself up. Thanks for your help.