- daftieAsked on December 06, 2012 at 09:21 AM
I have tested a simple form, both with and without PayPal payment tool.
- without PayPal it posts the fields perfectly to Salesforce.
- with the PayPal payment tool form field (I am not trying to integrate the PayPal part into SF), it does not post the fields into Salesforce at all. I do not get any error messages.
What am I doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Hi David, I do apologize for that, but unfortunately currently I don't think or know of this being possible. We've expanded to custom fields with Salesforce but it is somewhat limited to textboxes only. Please see this thread about the provided reason http://www.jotform.com/answers/93864-Feature-Request-Mapping-form-fields-to-the-Salesforce-cusom-fields.
- daftieAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 12:48 PM
Maybe I did not phrase my question well. I am not trying to integrate any PayPal information into Salesforce, it's just that the SF integration stops working when the form in Jotform even just contains the paypal button.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 03:15 PM
We are sorry for possible misunderstanding.
Can you please confirm that your payment form is not forwarding any data to the Salesforce even for paid submissions? Then, we will be able to forward the issue to our Developers.
- guest_23414555828054Answered on December 07, 2012 at 10:09 AM
yes, this is the case. Nothing is forwarded into SF with a paid submission.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Have you tried reintegrating the form to your Salesforce account after adding the Paypal payment module? If not, please do so, then let us know the results.
Incidentally, I have forwarded a report ticket for this issue to our development team. Kindly post your results so our devs can begin their investigation.
- guest_23414555828054Answered on December 07, 2012 at 12:39 PM
great! I will try to your suggestion asap and let you know.
- guest_23414555828054Answered on December 11, 2012 at 07:00 AM
sorry for the late response - I removed the integration and set it up again from the beginning, but it still did not work.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 08:57 AM
A ticket has already been opened about this certain issue. We will surely update you once this get fixed, we just can't provide any time frame for that.
Thank you for your patience.
- noyoAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 11:54 AM
I have the same exact problem. This is a real dissappointment :( Please any help!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 06:57 PM
Great news! Salesforce integration now works perfectly with your Paypal-integrated forms.