- yaclogAsked on December 06, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Form no longer works. Thank you for do the needful.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 01:54 PM
It works fine on my end. I am able to submit a data using your form. What exactly the error you have encountered, if any? Please let us know so we can invistigate.
Actually, I am checking your form settings and I can see that you have set a submissions limit, this is maybe the reason, please modify the said. Please refer to this image;
- yaclogAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 04:11 AM
it works now without knowing why.
Thank you for your intervention.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 05:04 AM
Did you just delete all your form submissions? If so, then that may be the reason why it suddenly reactivated. For your information, the form is still limited to 15. The form will automatically get disabled once it reaches the said limit.
If you don't intend to limit your form, please increase the limit to 999999. Refer to the image provided by my colleague to learn how.
- yaclogAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 05:20 AM
Again it does not work, the Captcha runs continuously.
I performed all the operations requested.
I feel that the operation is random.
Even when you preview the turns without stopping catpcha
Testing with IE9 - Chrome - Firefox - Safari
Failed to load resource
- pinoytechAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 07:22 AM
Your form is working fine in my end specially Captcha, and I was able to submit successfully. Is this form already embedded into your website? If yes, can you please provide us your website URL where your form embedded? Have you tried already deleting browser cache and cookies?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 07:33 AM
Do you have adblocker installed? Check if you have one and try disabling it and see if it make your captcha works.
Additional Information on how to exclude website and disable popup blocker can be found here.
- yaclogAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 07:46 AM
The problem is that the operation is random. At the moment it works.
I received the test Pinoytech.
When it did not work I tried everything, release windows, cache the address of the page, I tried aves other browsers (IE9, Chrome Firefox, Safari )and 2 others ordinateurs.le problem was same.
Here is the URL of the page:
(button "I Participate")
form appears in a lightbox
Currently it works .... weird?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 08:02 AM
If the issue will happen again, please consider my suggestion above. Disable your popup blocker and see if it will make everything works again. If popup blocker was the reason, please try excluding our domains from the list.
Here are our domains;
- pinoytechAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 08:12 AM
Is this the issue you are referring?
If yes, then you need to change your unique submission to "No Check". I just wan to you to know that, No Check means that anyone can make a submission mulitple times. Strict Check is an IP-based setting that restricts a single IP from making multiple submissions to your form.
Hope you find this helpful.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 08:19 AM
Also, please try using the form direct link: http://www.jotformeu.com/form/22570732841351. Let us know if the issue will still happen using this method.
To summarize everything, to avoid confusions;
1. View the form in your website, if the captcha fails to load (will not stop to load) again then view the form using its direct link and see if you can reproduct the error.
2. Refresh both page two times.
3. Report to us if the form captcha on your website will NOT work and if the captcha will work using the form direct link.
- yaclogAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 08:27 AM
Thank for your test,
I have received your form image.
This is normal, as I set it to avoid 2 times the particpation of jphotographes.
(I deleted your test, you can mainteant repost if you want).
Currently the form works.
- pinoytechAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 08:31 AM
Good to hear that your form is working fine by now.
Have a great day!
- yaclogAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 08:39 AM
this morning I tried the form with 2 ways
with the direct link to the site and as it did not work.
Currently it works so I can not do the test.
I put in the white list domain names that you sent me to avoid blocking windows.
If there is another failure I will test again on the direct link to the page:
Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is important for my site to have a form that works.
Thank you to Welvin and Pinoytech for your cooperation
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 09:00 AM
Hi, please feel free to contact us again anytime should you have any issue or inquiry on Jotform.
- yaclogAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 09:09 AM
If my form does not work I will not hesitate.
Thank you to all the team JotForm.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 09:15 AM
You are always welcome. =)