- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAsked on December 06, 2012 at 02:09 PM
As posted by a user on this thread
This was announced on paypal 23 April 2012
Are there any news regards to the above as it would be mighty helpful for everyone who use jotform and paypal.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 02:13 PM
This feature request has been forwarded to our dev team. At the moment there is no ETA on this feature. We would like to assure all that our dev team is working hard everyday to bring our users more features and improve the quality of our service.
Note: the more votes we receive on this request the higher the priority it will receive.
We thank our users for their input and feedback!
- bornAnswered on March 04, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Any news on this yet?
- KadeJMAnswered on March 04, 2014 at 01:09 PM
Hmm, I'm sorry about that but unfortunately not yet. When I inspected our thread for this feature request for this it appears that it somehow got misplaced and we do apologize about that. I've gone ahead and fixed the thread and re-opened it. As soon as we know something about it'll we'll update you as soon as we can.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 06, 2014 at 06:10 PM
Can you please provide more information regarding the nature of this request? Which field information do you want to carry over to the Paypal transaction?
- bornAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 05:04 AM
Name, full address including post code and country would be great.
- jedcadornaAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 07:00 AM
Thank you for providing us the details i'm not sure if this has been implemented or still in pending status but I can see that this thread is still marked as open. Should there be any updates with regards this feature we'll surely notify you via this thread.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 05:58 AM
Unfortunately, Paypal's API accepts only a single field for custom data. Name or full address cannot be passed onto the transaction, except that the payer's name/address are automatically recorded on the transaction.