- lgrAsked on December 06, 2012 at 07:27 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 07:49 PM
Your email address ended up to the bounce list due to the following reason:
Reason(s) : 5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 554-'Message not allowed - [PH01] Email n=
ot accepted for policy reasons. Please visit http://postmaster.yahoo.com/errors/postmaster-27.html '
I have now removed it so hopefully it should be fine now. In order to avoid this from happening again, we'd suggest to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list (since yahoo doesn't support white listing of IP's) and change your form's sender email to email@example.com. Here's how:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply-to Email your E-mail field, just like this:
- lgrAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 07:57 PM
Thank you for your excellent reply.