- TWDGAsked on December 07, 2012 at 03:42 AM
I am trying to create a "multi stage form" Stage 1 will take the persons name, Stage 2 will ask them questions about their business and finally Stage 3 will submit the information from both stages 1 & 2 to an email address.
Is this possible and have you got any documentation on how to do it?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 04:26 AM
I am not sure what exactly you mean by multi-stage but we do have a feature that allows creation of a multi-page form.
To create pages in a form, simply drag a page break tool from the Survey Tools section to your form. Refer to the image below for more information:
With the use of this tool, you can break down a long form into multiple parts. It is also possible to allow your users to save their progress for completion at a later time. The link below points to a guide that teaches how to do just that.
Please do inform us if you require more information regarding these solutions.
- BenDMVamAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 06:03 PM
Is it possible to create a multi page form and embed each page of the form within a different webpage?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 06:15 PM
Unfortunately, that is not possible. You may create a separate form and redirect each form after submissions to the second, third form.
- BenDMVamAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 04:28 PM
maybe time to move on to a better solution...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 04:30 PM
You may want to create another form then redirect each after submissions to second, third, fourth and so on so they can continue.
- BenDMVamAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 04:35 PM
I don't know what that means...
the whole point is to have ONE submission collected via multiple pages.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 04:58 PM
Unfortunately, I couldn't think of any possible workaround. You can create a Multi Page Form but you can't separate or embed each page to a different location.
Please kindly create a separate thread about this as a Feature Request and I will escalate that to our Developers. We'll see if they will consider that one for future releases.