- guest_23411782527049Asked on December 07, 2012 at 06:27 AM
Can I prepopulate fields in wishbox form with user name, his e-mail etc?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 07:39 AM
Please consider following this guides:
This articles are a bit long but if you will read it thoroughly, you can accomplish the thing you wanted.
Please let us know if you have further inquiry or any question regarding the given links.
- guest_23383045768056Answered on December 11, 2012 at 08:17 AM
It doesn't seem to be working. It is wishbox not any other form. I'm using script to place wishbox on page:
buttonText: "Report Issue",
so I don't have any url to pass data. Is there any other (working) solution?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 09:23 AM
I'm sorry, but I think the guides on my first response will not work in Wishbox. The only thing that will let you do this is to add a Hint to your form fields or default value.
Example Form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/23026621433948?
- guest_23383045768056Answered on December 11, 2012 at 09:40 AM
In any other words it is not possible to prepopulate data in wishbox
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 09:45 AM
Yes! Wishbox was made specifically for the screen feedback.
- madebyjkAnswered on December 12, 2012 at 05:21 AM
Is there a way to attach any additional data to feedback? F.e. user id.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 12, 2012 at 06:21 AM
If by 'feedback' you mean a 'wishbox' form, then I am sorry to say that it isn't possible.
On the other hand, lightbox and feedback (button) embedded forms may be able to do that, but will depend on the platform you're using for your website.