- phil5929Asked on December 07, 2012 at 02:29 PM
I am trying to get the notification to show all the questions on the form and have that data included when the email is sent? However the email is not being populated with all the quesitons.
It's for the SpineWORK Referral form.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 02:34 PM
To fix inconsistencies between email alerts and your actual form, you will have to delete your old notification and create a new one.
1. Click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification (or whatever its name is)
2. In the Compose Email screen, click Delete Email
3. After deleting, click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Add New Email
4. Choose Notification, click Next then complete the Email Alert Wizard
A new, untouched email alert will always display fields as it is displayed on the form.
Note that if you apply changes to the email alert, it will be tagged as "dirty" by the Email Wizard and will no longer be updated (to protect the changes you made).