- expert4Asked on December 08, 2012 at 07:16 AM
I created a webpage to use for my form but im not sure where to enter the embeded code. Please help
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 08, 2012 at 08:03 AM
Thanks for asking.
In the source of your web page, place it within the body (as opposed to the head) in the position it should appear on the displayed page in relation to pre-existing elements. However, if the form's code is wrapped in a div (division) CSS can be applied to the said div to reposition the form anywhere on the displayed page. One gotcha is when certain custom scripts are intended to influence the form's functionality. Such scripts will only affect the form if they load after the form. This means that the form must be placed before such scripts because web pages load from the top down.
If you need clarification, please let us know.
- expert4Answered on December 08, 2012 at 09:05 AMYes I'm confused I placed it in the text when creating the website.
The site us Expertwirelessmacon.com
put it just displays embeded code
Sent from my iPhone 4S
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 08, 2012 at 10:08 AM
In the source of your web page there are 12 instances of the form's code, all in the head instead of the body. Moreover, some parts of the form code have been converted to their entities.
Are you using some special CMS to edit the page? Please explain the procedure you used to insert the form code.
Looking forward to your reply.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 08, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Would this page be of any help?