- StanzamuziekAsked on May 09, 2010 at 03:46 AMI want users to be able to upload pictures.I can add an upload box, but if users want to upload more pictures they should be able to add an extra upload box to select another file.Is that possible?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 10, 2010 at 04:08 AMWe do not have a "mutiple upload" type of field. But you can add as many upload questions as you would like to your forms.
You can also setup conditions so that the second one is only shown if the first one is filled, and the third one is only shown then second one is filled.
- LacyAnswered on May 16, 2010 at 01:59 AMHi, how exactly do you go about doing what you described?
"You can also setup conditions so that the second one is only shown if the first one is filled, and the third one is only shown then second one is filled."
Thanks so much
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 17, 2010 at 06:00 AMOn the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Conditions"
3. Choose "Show / Hide a form field" and then click "Next"
4. Create a rule like this:
If "Upload Picture" field "is filled"
Then "Show" "Upload Second Picture" Field
5. Add conditions like this for all hidden picture upload fields.
- davechuckAnswered on October 11, 2010 at 06:30 PM
oops, tried it a few times and it won't work, on either safari or firefox
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 12, 2010 at 05:26 AM
Please see my post above. There are 5 steps. Exactly on which step did you have trouble?
- davechuckAnswered on October 12, 2010 at 09:45 AM
Thanks for your reply. I got through all the steps just fine, yet the second upload field remains hidden, even after the first field is populated.
My form looks like this..
I have re-pasted the code, and refreshed the browser in multiple ways. I must be missing some important detail?
This is a scrreen capture of the condition format I used...
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 12, 2010 at 10:15 AM
OK, I see the problem. It does not show the second upload question unless you click on tab. Unfortunately, this might be a bug or some restriction on the upload fields. I added this to our bug list.
- davechuckAnswered on October 12, 2010 at 10:36 AM
FYI - I see now that if I press "enter" or "return" (on my Mac) after navigating and selecting the desired file, it works. But not if you use the mouse to click "open" in the dialog.