- guest_23403373400036Asked on December 08, 2012 at 12:10 PM
why i receive this message"Form not found This form is disabled."
- pinoytechAnswered on December 08, 2012 at 12:24 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. May I ask your Form URL/ID to check your form and for further assistance?
- guest_23403373400036Answered on December 09, 2012 at 11:41 AM
===>>> thats' it : http://form.myjotform.com/form/23424706282552?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 09, 2012 at 05:53 PM
Your form should be fine now. I'd also suggest to register an account here in JotForm using the email address used on your form submission, so forms will be automatically carried over to your registered account and so you can easily manage your forms without losing access into it.
- guest_23403373400036Answered on December 10, 2012 at 04:44 PM