- clarkdavAsked on December 08, 2012 at 03:27 PM
I added 3 products, but if I enter i.e. 3 guest at $100 per person you would expect the total to be $300. However, my total is still $100. What am I doing wrong please assist.
- fxrAnswered on December 08, 2012 at 04:06 PM
You need to the add the numbers of guests as an option on the actual payment field itself.
1. Click on the payment field and click on the wand icon to restart the wizard.
2. Click Next & Next to arrive at your product setup page.
3. Hover over one of your products, you will see a 'Add an Option' button appear, click it.
4. Select 'Add Quantity Property' radion button, click Next
5. In the next dialog, you may want to change the Quantity text to something like 'Guests'. Edit or add the maximum amount of guests that one user can apply for. When done, click 'Finish'
6. Do 1-5 your other 2 products.
7. Click Next and Finish.
Inspect the result, your form will generate a total cost.
Can you try that out? If you get stuck anywhere working through it, let us know, we can provide some screenshots if you think that would help.