- lankathilinaAsked on December 09, 2012 at 07:57 AM
This is the form link. Please4 kindly let me know what's will be the wrong ther?
- pinoytechAnswered on December 09, 2012 at 08:34 AM
Your account was mistakenly autosuspended by our autophishing filter detector which may caused this problem. I've re-activated your account back and it should be working fine by now. We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused.
- lankathilinaAnswered on December 09, 2012 at 08:59 AM
Yes. It's working now. Thanks for check that.
By the way again I sent you an email / question regarding that. Please avoide that.
By the way one suggestion. If you auto-detect system disable our forms then wouldn't that good enough to infom that by email. At least small notification when we log in to JF account.
- pinoytechAnswered on December 09, 2012 at 09:06 AM
You are quite welcome Lanka and we appreciate your suggestion about our autophishing detector.
Have a great day!
- roklan2000Answered on December 19, 2013 at 04:48 AM
The same thing is happening to my form. Can you help me too?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 08:32 AM
We'll send our reply to your own thread, link here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/306692. We'd suggest doing the same (creating a new thread) if you encounter an issue with your form(s) and account.
- lankathilinaAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 09:04 AM
Hope JF support help you out. JF helped me out. What happen to mine was, when I created form I tried it, by just sendding test submissions. Then it might be marked as spam and automatically blocked. By the way JF CS will helped.