- guest_23392053393049Asked on December 09, 2012 at 05:04 PM
1) in a multiple page form i have questions that take up the width of the page, however the matrix element requires more width and i have to break it up in two parts. doesnt look to good...
2) in addition the pdf sent to my dropbox show the questions out of style; they dont align at the "top" as specified. any way to fix?
3) can i secure the form so people can not print it out or copy-past?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 09, 2012 at 07:45 PM
1. Sorry but this isn't possible. We do not have page orientation currently. How about adjusting the width of the fields so they don't break down? If you like it, let us know which fields so we can provide you the CSS codes and inject it to your form.
2. This is how it works by default and there's no way to changed it.
3. This is possible using your form source code and add extra scripts to disable "print" and "right click" function.w