- fernandojulAsked on December 09, 2012 at 07:56 PM
try to send one... here the page:
- pinoytechAnswered on December 09, 2012 at 08:21 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. Regarding on the issue, can you please try to re-embed your form code into your website using iFrame method and let us know if this solution fixed the problem or not so we could further assist you and investigate the said issue.
- fernandojulAnswered on December 09, 2012 at 08:40 PM
So by the Autosuspended my forms doesn't work...
That form was created by me because i need it to make a design for a page that i have to build. If is neccesary delete it, just tell me, but don't disable all my forms... please. I didn't know this condition., that form is installing only in framework for test of design.
Tell me what i have to do to recovery my forms?
- pinoytechAnswered on December 09, 2012 at 08:47 PM
Yes, you are correct. Your account and forms should be working fine by now. I've re-activated your account back for you. We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused.
- fernandojulAnswered on December 09, 2012 at 08:52 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on December 09, 2012 at 08:55 PM
You are quite welcome and it's my pleasure to assist you!