- andrewdouglasbarnardAsked on December 10, 2012 at 06:08 AM
When I fill out the first page of my survey and click "next" to the following page, a section of the first page is on my second, third and fourth page. Why is this section copying over to each page? Please help me, I have been trying to fix this for hours.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 10, 2012 at 08:30 AM
Hello andrewdouglasbarnard. The reason why this is happening to your form is because of the page break and the form collapse being in one form. Those two fields do not go well together.
Fortunately, we have the new Add New Action feature for conditions which will allow you to create multiple 'THEN' conditions.
Using this feature, I was able to come up with a solution to your problem. So I cloned your form and then turned it to this: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/23443451743956
Feel free to clone the form above. If you need to know how to clone forms, please follow this user guide.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- andrewdouglasbarnardAnswered on December 10, 2012 at 11:46 PMThank you for your help! I am still having one more issue with the
application. If you to go my application
http://form.jotform.co/form/23447168294865 you will see that there is a
section that says "Click to edit" but on my jotform form this section is no
where to be found and I want to delete it. How can I delete it if I can not
find it on my back end?
- pinoytechAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 12:40 AM
I've fixed the issue of your form for you. Kindly check your form.
- andrewdouglasbarnardAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 03:18 AMI fixed it, thanks for your help!