- catengicAsked on December 11, 2012 at 01:44 AM
Hi My forms upon submission does not get delivered to my mailbox . Have checked everything properly.
I havent uploaded the form yet . just on test run now,
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 03:13 AM
Your email ended up to the bounce list due to the following reason:
Reason(s) : 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'#5.1.0 Address rejected.'
I have now removed it so it should be working fine now (please review your email address, check if there are no typos). We'd also suggest to whitelist JotMail IP's to your email provider side (Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses) and change your form's sender email to firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid this issue in the future. Here's how:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to email@example.com and Reply-to Email your E-mail field, just like this: