- truckersamericaAsked on December 11, 2012 at 12:29 PM
I am getting this response when I click on my forms:
v8_build_source.js:49: ReferenceError: V8Config is not defined load ( V8Config.CACHEPATH + form_id + '.js' ); ^
I need this fixed ASAP please! The one in particular that I need fixed immediately is:
- truckersamericaAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Can someone please help with this!? It is essential that we have our application working on our site: https://www.truckersamerica.com. Without it, drivers cannot apply. We need this application to work ASAP. Thanks!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 12:58 PM
We are checking on this right now, please allow us some minutes to find out the issue
- truckersamericaAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 01:05 PM
Thank you! I just wanted to ensure that it was being looked at; didn't want to wait around with no answer. I appreciate it!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 01:06 PM
Can you please use this URL rather that the .com ?
It should work perfectly
- truckersamericaAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 01:11 PM
All set. Any particular reason why the .com didn't work?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 01:39 PM
It is a network replication related issue on the domain. But since it is only a delayed replication, it should be fine by this time also if you use https://secure.jotform.com/form/11465606545