- SalesleadsAsked on December 11, 2012 at 05:24 PM
My Form "Christmas Special -MCCR" is displaying this Error Code: v8_build_source.js:49: ReferenceError: V8Config is not defined load ( V8Config.CACHEPATH + form_id + '.js' ); ^
This is the only form of my account that is not working and displaying this code.
Can you please help me, as this is super important to be live as soon as posible.
- pinoytechAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 05:32 PM
I've cleared your form cache for you. Can you please check your form now if the issue still persist or not?
- SalesleadsAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 05:35 PM
No, it did not work, still displaying the same Error Code.
I also cleared myown Cache and still nothing...?
- pinoytechAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 05:41 PM
Your form is working fine in my end now. However, on your form code can please change your form url from http://form to http://www? I found also one issue on your form which is your form is cut off.
What I would suggest you is to increase your widget hieght from 100% to 532px which is the height of your form.
- SalesleadsAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 05:55 PM
Not sure what's going on, Now I am not getting the Error Code but I am seeing nothing now... Nothing at all.
- pinoytechAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 06:00 PM
Can you please try to delete your browser cache and cookies again? This is what I see now.
- guest_23456942769064Answered on December 11, 2012 at 06:14 PM
I can't but another computer near me can...
I have tried to clear caches and opened up within other broswers such as Safari/Chrome/FireFox
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 06:27 PM
Are you still experiencing the issue? I just went into your account, loaded the form and clicked the Save button. After logging out, I cleared the cache from our end like my colleague did.
Incidentally, for some reason, I can't load your website!
- SalesleadsAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 06:30 PM
Yes I was the one who responded through the guest post.
I still cannot view the form, On another computer yes. once,
And I was featuring the same problem about my website. I also placed "www" in the beginning ant it loads fine.
But still no contact form.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 06:40 PM
Okay, thanks for the information. Your form is loading okay on my end but both versions of the web site (with and without the "www") are down. Just out of curiosity I checked both at Down For Everyone Or Just Me and they reported that the site is down. This indicates to me that you might be vewing a cached version of both the site and form. (Just a wild guess.)
- SalesleadsAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 06:46 PM
That's odd, I normally get informed when my sit is down.
But thank you for your time, I will try again once my site is up.