- sheenatkAsked on December 11, 2012 at 07:18 PM
Can JotForms be used as capture pages?
Meaning can I create a form, add a video to the form and direct traffic to it without adding the form to a website etc (Similar to a Capture Page as such)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 07:44 PM
Yes, but we do not have traffic management tool where you can view the data flows. You can only direct users to your form and capture their informations when they fill and submit the form. This is its general use.
- guest_23457396550056Answered on December 11, 2012 at 07:50 PMThank you. I already have an Ad Tracker system to track my traffic :) can I please have instructions as to how to go about hosting my form online without a website?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 08:07 PM
You can actually create your form and get your Form URL. Here's how:
1. Login to JotForm
2. Create a Form
3. After that, go to Setup & Embed > Embed Form > Copy your form URL.
That's it, you can then share your Form URL.