- v4vitaliyAsked on December 12, 2012 at 08:12 AM
I have 2 forms at my account and lately some of the forms don't come to admin's mailbox that is shown in E-mail alerts ahown in the Recipient E-mail field - email@example.com. All other procedures are working fine, only this issue.
Please advise what is the problem. It happened unexpectedly (maybe after I added some elements in the form - but I don't think that this is thу problem).
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 12, 2012 at 08:53 AM
It is probable that your server is rejecting the messages because the form is using the form's email field as its "From" email.
To quickly resolve this problem, try configuring your form to use firstname.lastname@example.org as its Sender Email.
You may use the form's email field as the Reply-To Email so you'll be able to reply to the form submitter directly, if needed.
Let us know how this solution works for you. Cheers!
- v4vitaliyAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Thank you for the answer. This setting was set correctly so it is not the problem. Please advise other possible options.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 02:01 PM
I can see that you haven't change the settings of your form notifications as what my colleague suggested. I have made it for your convenience, please get back to us if the issue will still happen.
- guest_23425078332046Answered on December 18, 2012 at 02:16 PM
thanks, I will check how it works.