- guest_23465497355060Asked on December 12, 2012 at 12:53 PM
I have deleted a field, but it still shows up on my final form in place of the correct one.
The correct field shows in preview, but when I load the form in a new tab, it dissapears and the old field shows up. I have cleared my browsing data and cache with no luck.
Thank youPage URL:
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on December 12, 2012 at 01:33 PM
Please visit http://www.jotform.com/form/13304206302 and see if it makes any difference.
We are just changing form.jotform to www.jotform.
Let me know of the result.
- HeckingtonAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 08:49 AM
Hi, the link above works - is it best to use this format for all links forms from now?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Yes you can. But you have to manually do it everytime you embed a form or view a form because the form is http://form by default.
We only advice this to do if there is a delay on the changes that you have done on your form.
- aiyollcAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 01:53 AM
I am experiencing the same issue as @Heckington. The link provided above no longer works.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 03:54 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
There could be some delay for the changes to get reflected. I have cleared your form cache and you should also clear your browser cache. This guide should help you clear your browser cache: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
I would suggest you to create a new thread and get back to us if the issue persists.