- guest_23465180233044Asked on December 12, 2012 at 02:51 PM
If not, can i add a ''like'' button directly at the bottom of the form?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 12, 2012 at 03:03 PM
It is not possible to require a user to click a "Like" button before a form can be filled out or submitted.
However, it is very much possible to add such a link on your form. Refer to this article for more information:
- guest_23465180233044Answered on December 12, 2012 at 03:18 PM
Yes i know i can't require user to click ''like'' that is why i wanted the pop up to have both the LIKE button and the skip one (Facebook accept it as the user have the possibility to skip)
That way the user will most likely click on the like before filling out the form and everything is legal according to the facebook regulations.
Would you happen to know how i could do that? If not well thank you for the link, it will most likely do the job.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 12, 2012 at 03:49 PM
Unfortunately, no, that cannot be made possible. Sorry about that.
- guest_23465180233044Answered on December 12, 2012 at 03:54 PM
Alright well thank you for your help! :)