- johncrowleyAsked on December 13, 2012 at 03:17 AM
I have selected one of the templates. I love it but I want to remove the background image of the clibboard.
How can I do this
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 03:38 AM
Done. Please check your form.
I simply removed this CSS code on your form. Here's how to access the Injected CSS codes to your form. How to Inject Custom CSS Codes to your Form
If you need anything else, please message us again here. Thanks!
- MadworldAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 11:31 PM
I am trying to find how I can delete the existing picture/image from an order form template such Best Deal Health Products template. I wish to use this as my starting point but need to delete the small images (not replace) such as Green Barley Booster image on left hand side can you please advise best way - thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 04:18 AM
If you are referring to the images on the product field then simply check your product setup and remove the images or deleted the product there. To acces your product setup,
1. Click on the "Magic Wand" icon when you click the product field.
2. A new window will then appear, click "Next" button twice until you reached the product setup.
3. Select a product and remove the image link under it to remove it on the form.
Hope this helps. Thanks!