- guest_23454694192056Asked on December 13, 2012 at 10:52 AM
I have a lot of questions;
- I have to build 6 differents forms - 3 maps ans in each maps 2 forms : can i extract a xls sheep by map :-) or do i will have a xls file per soumission ?
- I want to have the soumission in my dropbox. It doenst work ? and kan i have in dropbox alors the uploaded document ?
- I want to have by mail the soumission : where do i have to enter my email adress ? can i put 3 differnts address ? It doesnt work with email alert.
Let me know
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 12:41 PM
1. You can download .xls file by form.
2. Yes you can use dropbox to receive the uploaded documents. Please refer here how.
3. It does work with email alert. You simply need to seperate the emails with a comma. Take for example:
firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org . Refer here for the guide.
To create an Email Alert please go to Setup & Embed > Email Alerts
Let me know if you need further assistance.