- ketotherapeuticsAsked on December 13, 2012 at 01:00 PM
I have several pages that open to the same jotform. One of the pages has a videolighbox that opens to a Youtube video. When I added the Jotform code to that page it knocked out the videolighbox and when the link is chosen opens the Youtube site with the video on it. I want the page to give me the lightboxed video when the user selects that link and the lightboxed Jotform when selecting that link.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 01:50 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 03:36 PM
Sorry but your reply didn't come through, can you please post it here instead? Thanks!
- ketotherapeuticsAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 07:36 PM
Idarktech, thank you so much, it worked! I don't fully understand why but perhaps the embedded "2" in the code for the JotForm was conflicting with the "watch 2" statement for the code for the embedded video. Whatever it was, you came up with the right solution.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 08:46 PM
http://max.jotfor.ms/min/g=feedback uses prototype version so it may help to avoid jQuery conflicts. The other one, with "2" uses jQuery. Thanks!