- nycbarAsked on December 13, 2012 at 02:23 PM
I embedded a form on a page last week, and it rendered as expected. Today it is not showing up. I have checked the page in IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari and it won't show up in any browser.
How can i get the form to show on the page?
- fxrAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 02:25 PM
Looks to be rendering fine here.
Can you see the form OK on this link ?
- nycbarAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 05:22 PM
That link is flagged as spyware by the barracuda webfilter in my office.
- fxrAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 05:25 PM
Well, we have found the problem.
The form is working fine outside of your office.
Can you ask your network guys if they can somehow whitelist the *.jotfom.us domain on this webfilter ?
- fxrAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 05:27 PM
Just a potential workaround for this, does this form URL show ok?
- nycbarAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 10:15 AM
That URL shows:Invalid Form URLThis form is not available for this domain.
- nycbarAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Justr tried it again and it is loading the form. Thank you.