- mtlscouts_committeeAsked on December 13, 2012 at 09:03 PM
When I click on the 'ASKED' button in the support forum, it shows all of the questions I have asked. However, it shows the oldest stuff first. Now that I have more than a screenfull of entries I always need to go to the next page to see recent stuff.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 10:28 PM
You are right, I think this should be reversed. I have now forwarded your request to our dev team. We'll let you know once its fixed. Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 04:19 AM
- mtlscouts_committeeAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 11:26 AM
wow! that was quick.
- mtlscouts_committeeAnswered on January 07, 2013 at 10:28 AM
There seems to be a minor issue with this change.
At this time (Jan 7, 2013 @ 10:30AM Eastern time), The most recently updated topic is actually showing on my second page, mixed in with topics that were last updated over a month ago. It clearly indicates that it was updated 5 hours ago. This was an old topic that I recently updated, and your support team has also updated after me.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 07, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Thanks for the clarification. We'll investigate this further and inform you here once it's sorted.